Family Events


Make your own Countdown Clocks


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Twilight Obsession

I have become obessed with this series...it is so well written and Stephanie Meyers is able to take your imagination to new levels, would definately recommend it...:) twilight Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Family

primitive marriage Pictures, Images and Photos toddler laws Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Surviving


Well I am surviving, barely. I have decided I am not a tough woman anymore that can do anything. I am freely handing over the mowing of the yard duties back to hubby as of Sept 30th. Vacuuming is killing my back, ever since my herniated disc that is one part of housekeeping that has never been good. My little Munchkin has obviously turned into the Little Monster. I found a cavity while brushing his teeth the other day and would he cooperate with the dentist? NOOOOO, now we will have to go back and try conscious sedation and try and get that cavity filled. One minute he is crying he misses his Daddy, and the next he will not talk to him on the phone...I have not had one moment of peace since 8/21/08 and all I all I really want is a long hot bath to soak without a little voice yelling Mommy for some silly reason.

Now don't get me wrong..I love the Little Monster...um the Little Munchkin..but I truly believe I should get some type of gold medal for this single mom stint. Considering I have never done it before...and after this...I am not going to do it again. There is a reason Heavenly Father says that both a mother and father should raise a family. LOL

Other than that we are now down to 26 days until Mister comes home..and I can not wait for that to happen and being able to take a long hot bath...alone....ahhhh now that would be heaven..

1 comment:

Mom of 5 Gents said...

Sometime you need to find the book called "Five Minutes Peace." It's a children's book. You'll love it. I hope the days fly by until the Mister gets home.