Family Events


Make your own Countdown Clocks


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Twilight Obsession

I have become obessed with this series...it is so well written and Stephanie Meyers is able to take your imagination to new levels, would definately recommend it...:) twilight Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Family

primitive marriage Pictures, Images and Photos toddler laws Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Been a while




Well it has been awhile since I have posted. Since then, a lot of wonderful things have been happening in our lives. A lot of hetic things have been happening and the holiday is upon us and it major Christmas time.


Mister and I are doing great, we have really stepped up and put our marriage first and we are communicating so much better, and we have started to have family prayer every night-and it was Mister's idea. There is so much peace in our home now.


Munchkin is really enjoying his first "real" Christmas. He really enjoyed helping around the house decorating and putting on the Christmas ornaments. He is actually excited to see Santa-which he informs me he is wanting an airplane...I hate to break his heart, but Santa already got him a new bike...LOL


Work is crazy as always. I have inherited another line of business and it has made my life nuts. I can honestly say that for the first time in a long time I actually have felt I have bitten off more than I can chew..I guess it is a good thing I only take one bite at a time...LOL


Lots of rain again this year, but fortunately our home was spared, our town was not so lucky...but once again our community pulled together.


Can't wait to get going full force on Christmas and finishing up my gift list, but with the economy this year it is definately scaled down..LOL


Hope everyone is having a wonderful season...:)

No comments: