Family Events


Make your own Countdown Clocks


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Twilight Obsession

I have become obessed with this series...it is so well written and Stephanie Meyers is able to take your imagination to new levels, would definately recommend it...:) twilight Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Family

primitive marriage Pictures, Images and Photos toddler laws Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Crazy around here




I did not realize how long it had been since I posted...things have been crazy around here. My mom and nephew are coming this week to visit and we have an action packed weekend for the zoo and Little Red wants to see the ocean, so I thought I would take him on a ferry ride and drive over to one of the bays in our area. Of course the weekend would not be complete without Chuck E Cheese. LOL Man that is awful pizza.


Mister is getting ready to head home to the Philippines for 6 weeks, his mom is not doing well and he feels he needs to get it, just having done that for my dad, I completely understand. I am a little miffed though that he could not post pone things a couple of weeks and attend Munchkin's birthday, but he feels he needs to leave, so he is leaving this week and will not be back until the end of next month.


Now, I am going to have to deal with Munchkin...who will become MONSTER who will miss his Daddy terribly. I think it is going to suck being a single mommy for awhile and working full time. Fortunately, we have a lot of plans while Mister is gone, like go to fairs and wedding receptions, and just in general have a great time. I am going to make him a Go Diego Go quilt, as he is absolutely adoring Diego at this time. He is going to get a wagon and tricycle this year as he is getting big enough to have that.


So bear with me if I am not blogging much... I am going to try so Mister and see what is going on here.


Work is great..our manager that we were having problems with has really changed for the better, and I can only see the team get stronger.


Later peoples.


No comments: