Family Events


Make your own Countdown Clocks


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Twilight Obsession

I have become obessed with this series...it is so well written and Stephanie Meyers is able to take your imagination to new levels, would definately recommend it...:) twilight Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Family

primitive marriage Pictures, Images and Photos toddler laws Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Dilema

Why is it that when things are going well in your life, something comes along that is tempting to try, but you just are not sure if you should go for it or stay? I am just so confused on what to do right now. I commute about 30 miles to work everyday to work as a complex case manager for a insurance company that is contracted by the state to adminster medical services the medicaid population. I do not do direct care anymore, but still have quite a bit of contact with members via telephone. I have in the last 8 months basically gotten a 20% raised because of my work. For that I am very proud. There is talk that they will start allowing telecommuting from home soon, but no date set, that would be heaven since gas is still pretty much over $4 a gallon here. Now, here is where my confusion starts, I got an email from one of my former Medical Assistants from my clinic manager days, telling me that the position for manager is coming open at the end of the month, which the clinic is only about 7 miles from my house and in the same town as my son's daycare. Obviously I don't know what they are looking for or the hours that they would require, as I am pretty restricted due to Munchkin's daycare. We could probably take a small paycut, and if the insurance is better with better benefits..it would probably be a no brainer, but oh how I love my current job, and probably when my current supervisor retires I would be able to move into her role if I really wanted to advance-which would be a lot of work to achieve. Of course that is not a given, I would have to apply just like everyone else in the company. She and I go way back to my nursing home days, and I talked to her about it, of course she tells to follow my heart. Well goodness the only problem with that is my heart is torn...I am hoping to find out some details about the position soon, and then I can make a firm decision. I guess I am just going to have to really pray about this and get my resume update..LOL It sucks sometimes being such a perfectionist with my work ethics..

No comments: