Family Events


Make your own Countdown Clocks


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Twilight Obsession

I have become obessed with this series...it is so well written and Stephanie Meyers is able to take your imagination to new levels, would definately recommend it...:) twilight Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Family

primitive marriage Pictures, Images and Photos toddler laws Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Humility


Well I did get my resume updated, but I have yet to turn it in anywhere. I am just not sure what I am going to do. There has been a shake up at my current work, and the manager that has been treating our team like crap is finally getting called to carpet, at least that is what looks like will happen. Now, I do not want to anyone hurt or get canned, but I would like a manger who will step up and take responsibility for the bad things just as much as the good things. She unfortunately is a person who can not see past her own perfection. She has never stepped up and said she was wrong or informed us that we were wrong, just that we misunderstood her. She is also a person who has to be into everything, but in real life, that is not necessary. She is so insecure with herself she can not trust us to do our job. The most disturbing thing is that she talks down to all of us like we are 12 years old. That is like a red flag in front of a bull...you just don't do that.

I know this is a hard lesson for her, but I hope she will realize this will only make her stronger and that much better. These are one of the harder lessons to learn as a manager, which unfortunately I have had to learn also. I do realize however that it was the best lesson. I hope she will rise above and become a better manager, but frankly I am not sure she can admit her own weaknesses. I pray for the best for her.

For me, I think I will still send my resume in and see what bites.

Otherwise it has been a quiet weekend-cool and cloudy with some rain..so hung out most of the weekend with the Munchkin. We start another week tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Lara said...

Wow--that is such a pain to have to deal with! Have you read that book you posted the photo of? Is it a good one?

OneCrazyMommy said...

Thanks, it is a pain, but things are getting better. The book is actually pretty good. . ;)