Family Events


Make your own Countdown Clocks


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Twilight Obsession

I have become obessed with this series...it is so well written and Stephanie Meyers is able to take your imagination to new levels, would definately recommend it...:) twilight Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Family

primitive marriage Pictures, Images and Photos toddler laws Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Hump Day Over


Man oh man, am I always so glad to see Wednesday come and go. It means it is getting closer to the light of Friday. I have figured out I have a little night owl on my hands, the Munchkin has decided he is not able to go to sleep until nearly 11pm every night this week, which makes for a very short night for him-ok us-as we get up at 6am so he can get to daycare. I kid you not, he will toss and turn and toss and turn forever, play with his blanket, pillow, whatever else he can get his hands onto to fiddle with until he finally gives up and goes to sleep. I am so hoping tonight he will just let me go to sleep as I am exhausted.

Today at work went great, the Creature, decided to call in sick for whatever reason. We all have a pool going to see if she will be in the rest of the week, since she has never in the patterns ever called in during the middle of the week without including Thursday and Friday in the mix. Must be nice to have a 5-7 weekend every 1-2 weeks. We were thinking at work that she might have made a record of working actually 7 work days in a row..but we were unable to confirm this record, alas and give her some type of trophy.

I am really enjoying my role as a case manager, and now I am the senior case manager for our company. SO that means I get a lot more interuptions and questions, but I love it. It brings back my days of being a Director of Nursing and trying to spin all the plates.

I also love Wednesdays because it means I get my accupuncture treatment, which has been the best thing for my back. I actually have my life back again and I am not in pain every day due to the herniated disk and bone spur growing back there. Plus it is keeping the surgery out of the picture, as I really do not want to go down that road.
Well better go and get dinner finished and then hopefully Munchkin and I can go to bed early and just cuddle.

Hope everyone has a great evening.

No comments: