Family Events


Make your own Countdown Clocks


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Twilight Obsession

I have become obessed with this series...it is so well written and Stephanie Meyers is able to take your imagination to new levels, would definately recommend it...:) twilight Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Family

primitive marriage Pictures, Images and Photos toddler laws Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Week has begun


Just some early pictures of Monkey from 2006-2007, man oh man how he has grown. And such a genius at an early age with the computer..LOL






My goodness, how time flies these days. My mom always told me that as I got older time would go faster, and dang it once again she was right. All I hope is that one day I have the same wisdom to pass on to the Munchkin. I can not believe another week has begun, which ultimately means my little Monkey is growing up. I keep telling him he is getting bigger, and he tells me "No, Mommy I stay a baby." Oh how I wish he would stay a baby on one hand, but the other I can not wait for him to grow and learn. To live life and most of all to enjoy the journey.




I am a firm believer that it the journey that makes life all the more worthwhile. Though the journey may be bumpy, long, and at time dark...in the end when we are all together again, it will be worth every tear, smile, joy, hurt, and love.




That said...work was a hurt..LOL




It was just me today on the Medicare line, which is a pain in the tush let me tell you. Plus trying to clean up the Creatures cases has been an absolute nightmare in itself. We have all had to basically null and void everything the Creature did and start over. Tell me why in the earth would you have a nursing careplan on someone who is actively on Hospice and dying on a careplan to educate and address Advance Directives...uh hello..that is what hospice does before they accept you. Why on earth would you have someone on Ensure for weight gain-when they are actively dying? This is the silliness we have and are dealing with. Hopefully the Creature will stay gone. Oh how I pray for this.




Well better go and get the Munchkin something for dinner.




No comments: