Family Events


Make your own Countdown Clocks


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Twilight Obsession

I have become obessed with this series...it is so well written and Stephanie Meyers is able to take your imagination to new levels, would definately recommend it...:) twilight Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Family

primitive marriage Pictures, Images and Photos toddler laws Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My angel


May 23, 2003. That is a date in my life that has forever alter who I am and what I what I will be. This is the day that my little angel Christian Wayne was born. Though I was not destined to have him with me for but a brief moment, he presence is forever etched in my life. Because of him I have my wonderful little munchkin today. They would have been best buds, I am sure. I look back at pictures and know that they would have looked so much alike. I have said so much in the past, that if it were not for my little Christian, I would not have my munchkin now. It breaks a mom's heart knowing one loss has brought such a wonderful little gift to my life. My whole world is now the munchkin. It has always brought me such peace knowing that Christian watched over munchkin while they were together in Heaven, and made sure he got one last hug before coming to my arms. Munchkin has always seemed to know or feel Christian's presence. I have two stained glass pieces one with each of their names on it that a beloved uncle made for me. Munchkin will always reverently touch Christian's and say mine and then give himself a hug. We have Christian's ashes in a little music box that has never been wound, and yet every year on May 23, it will play at some point. Munchkin will now say, 'shhhh he is talking. '

For this reason, I am so greatful for the gospel, and that our family is truly forever. I am even more greatful for the days that the veil of this life is so thin that we can feel and "see" Christian.

No comments: