Family Events


Make your own Countdown Clocks


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Twilight Obsession

I have become obessed with this series...it is so well written and Stephanie Meyers is able to take your imagination to new levels, would definately recommend it...:) twilight Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos new moon Pictures, Images and Photos Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Family

primitive marriage Pictures, Images and Photos toddler laws Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pretty Boring Day


On the positive note, we now have a working refrigerator, it sucks living out of coolers for a week. The Thermostat and Defrost timer went out again, I guess we have a real lemon on our hands. When our service warranty runs out, I guess I get a new frig..LOL

Mister works weekends, so Munchkin and I went shopping-which he loves by the way, after the repair man left. Munchkin got a new puzzle and some legos. Then we bought a bunch of stuff at Costco and Freddie Meyers. Did not do much, except put things away and do dishes. After it cooled down a bit this evening I went out and weeded the front flower beds a bit.

The weather is suppose to turn yucky for a couple of days, so we will just hang out tomorrow and I will do the laundry...now does that not sound like a rip roaring fun time. Maybe I be kind and cook Mister dinner tomorrow night when he gets home. LOL

No comments: